Municipalities & Building Officials
Hometown Experience Makes All the Difference.
ProCode provides outsourced permitting, inspection, and building code enforcement services for smaller municipalities in Northern Colorado. We were born and raised in here. This is our home, and we’re proud to say we treat the communities we serve like they’re our own.
We save you time, money, and stress by streamlining your processes, improving communication between parties, reducing your overhead, and providing clear, consistent direction to your builders. Customer satisfaction goes up and obstacles go down, freeing you to focus on other priorities.
ProCode’s services are provided by experienced industry professionals. Not only are our employees ICC and NEC certified, team members are also certified in the very disciplines we review and inspect. By using combination inspectors, we are able to deliver one-stop service to contractors and owners in your community.
- Plan Review
- Electronic Records and Submittal
- Electronic Plan Review
- Software Implementation
- After-Hour Services
- Consult on Building Code Adoption
and Municipal Code Updates
- Building Code Enforcement
- Contractor Orientation and Licensing
- Pre-Construction Meetings
- Educational Seminars
- Assist with Fire and Disaster Relief
- Meet with Homeowners
- Individual, Customized Plans Catered
to Your Community’s Unique Needs
In our experience, some building departments are able to provide many of these services in-house, but find themselves overwhelmed in specific areas. ProCode’s fractional service offerings can help your department support your team and fill those gaps.
- Roof Inspections
- Disaster Relief Inspections
- Electrical Inspections (On Call at
Hourly or Monthly Rates)
- Plan Reviews
- Code Study and Interpretations
- Training Seminars
- Water and Sewer Inspections
- School Inspections (ProCode is
Prequalified with the State of
Colorado and Third-Party School
With fewer and fewer qualified staff available to deliver these services, partnering with ProCode for full or fractional services just makes sense—in more ways than one!
The Procode Advantage
- We are a Northern Colorado company and active in our thriving building community
- ProCode is laser-focused on serving small communities with personal, hometown attention
- Our concentrated service areas result in faster response times for you and your customers
- Dedicated ProCode personnel operate as part of your own team
An efficient, low overhead business model typically saves towns like yours 20-30% over other providers
Our scale as you go approach means you pay only for what you need
We not only save you money, we free up valuable time to focus on other priorities
Cascade, our proprietary software solution, is included at no extra charge
State of Colorado Information
We are happy to provide the following State of Colorado Contemporaneous Reviews for your convenience.
Health Department Information
Plan review and approval is required by the Health Department before commencing any new construction projects or remodeling of any restaurant, deli, concession stand, catering operation, bar, hotel, grocery or convenience store, healthcare facility, daycare center, school, or swimming pool.
From our company’s strong regional focus and “pay-as-you go” structure to our small-town values and commitment to relationships, community is at the heart of everything we do.
Trust your hometown ProCode professional to serve your community like it’s their own. Because it is.