In the United States, Flag Day is celebrated to commemorate the adoption of the flag on June 14, 1777, by resolution of the Second Continental Congress. Like it says in the Pledge of Allegiance, the flag is a symbol—a recognizable representation—of the republic for which it stands.
Organizations and communities alike often rely on symbols to communicate their qualities and characteristics. When it comes to your company, your “flag” is your logo—a distinctive expression of your brand that helps to communicate what you stand for in the market. At ProCode, our goal is to reflect our company values in everything we do as we serve our clients, our communities, and one another:
- Personal – Relationships are the cornerstone of our business
- Responsive – Unrivaled service in Northern Colorado
- Invested – Committed to small-towns in a big way
- Dependable – Consistent and reliable performance
- Efficient – Structured to save you time, money, and hassle
That’s what we stand for. How about you?