Please note our HOLIDAY CLOSURES: Holiday closures do not count as business days. You must request an inspection by 4:00 PM on the business day prior to the closure to have your inspection performed on the first business day post Holiday.
Inspections requested on the closure date will be scheduled on the business day after the first day following the closure. Example: Inspections requested on a Holiday Closure that falls on Monday will be completed on the following Wednesday.
ProCode, Inc. will be closed in recognition of the following holidays in 2022
(NO INSPECTIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON THESE DATES):
- Martin Luther King Day Monday, January 17th
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 21st
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30th
- 4th of July: Monday, July 4th
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5th
- Veteran’s Day: Friday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving: Thurs., November 24th & Friday, November 25th
- Christmas: (Observed Monday, December 26th
- New Year’s Day (Observed) – Monday, January 2nd
Per the IRC/IBC – the applicant or his/her agent must provide access for the inspection.
Yes! Please set and secure ladders for all inspections when necessary!
Approved plans and permit must be on job site for inspections.
los planos y permissos aprobados deben estar en el lugar de trabajo para las inspecciones.